Do you need help with kick-starting a Rewild Camp?

Understand something: Urban Scout and I HATE TO TRAVEL.

We hate it. I went to Seattle the other week, just 3 hours from PDX, practically at gunpoint. :wink: I don’t like to travel.

HOWEVER! (god help me)

I know folks around the country, and around the world, could use some help familiarizing themselves with some of the more invisible rewilding technologies such as Open Space Gatherings, SHIFT movement art, intuition and improv games, e-primitive, animal tracking, storyjamming, culture and mythology, etc.

Also some of you may want to have celebrity anarchist Urban Scout ( :wink: )show up at your Rewild Camp to help you spike interest, help you get the word out, and such.

If you want this, Urbs and I talked and decided that what the hell, we’ll travel to help make these Rewild Camps happen. I think, in the end, the forum can only do so much.

We will need travel fare (by plane) and room and board covered. If you can do a fundraising effort to pay for our travel fare and cover our food while in your area, then I think we’ll call it good.

Scout, if you have any clarification on this, or feel differently, please speak up.

So, this means anywhere in the world. We have jobs and bills to pay (congrats Scout!) just like anybody else, so this means getting time off and such. No guarantees! But we’ll do our best.

Rewilding needs to happen face to face, and we know this. We know it so much that we will even (gulp) TRAVEL! :’(