Why I'm here

I’ve joined this new forum with one goal at the top of my mind. I am REALLY tired of endless, philosophical discussions about whether or not the end is near and why. I just want to find people who would like to join us on this mountain in a re-wilding lifestyle. Maybe someone will show up here.
Snowflower

Hi Snowflower!

I’m glad Peter has put effort into creating this site. Even though I personally have benefited in having conversations within the contet of one author or not, I too have been hungry for a author-neutral gathering place.

I work within the contexts of Daniel Quinn mostly because of the parable nature of his storytelling. I believe by hinting at things, not proving them with table and charts, wins the most hearts. I find myself in two worlds now, winning the hearts and minds of the civilized, and winning my own heart and peace of mind in a return to the landbase.

Tony

well, i’m in utah but i’d love to come by wherever it is that y’all are doing your thing at, snowflower. or if you’re ever headin into the desert, i know a few spots. philosophy is bullshit without action

I’ve come here to kick some rewilding ass.

read my stuff at http://www.mythic-cartography.org

-Willem

I’m here because…Urban Scout sent me a link and I followed it and it might just become my new addiction. I’m sick of trying to post my blogs on crappy myspace and I never feel like answering my mail anymore and more people will read what I write here I think and it’s easier. less pressure, more freestyle. Is anyone else on here from the northeast? Love to rewild with you snowflower, but I don’t do travel.

because this site dovetails nicely into where I’m at in my life right now.

i’m on a mission from god.

I’m here to find out what works.

I am here b/c Urban Scout kicks asss, I want to be on a forum that talks mostly about doing shit, and I am hoping to wrangle an Urban Scout/Penny Scout 3way, b/c they are so wild, they’re rewild!!!

Rory, you make me laugh out loud! And blush…

Ultimately, US and I go way back like a year or so on myspace and I just went to his profile and checked out this “rewild.info”, because it looked fun to me and we have things in common.

i’m definitely feeling the tribal support here. i was intimidated by the big names i saw floating around on the net, all the urbanmythicpennyscoutograprieur that seemed to have been feralizing for ages already. plus i thought, “all these cats are so young and hip, they’ll never jive with my bald ass”. but i have felt more welcomed here than i have in any other forum.

we “have” to support one another. there are too few of “us”(rewilders, anti-civ, Jensen/Quinn fans) to go around pissing in each other’s cornflakes.

Rix, bald is the new long hair. plenty of people think it’s super sexy.

On a slight tangent, tribal support totally kicks ass. From living it, I can say that the idea of having support helps me sleep better. to know that they have my back, always, is very comforting. I truly hope and wish that anyone and everyone who ever reads this can find their tribe, in meatspace, not just in cyberspace, and live it.

I truly hope and wish that anyone and everyone who ever reads this can find their tribe

i think your wish is super sexy.