Strengthening the Tribe

[font=georgia]I am proud to report that today [well technically October 12th - sorry still running on no sleep since the day before] was an extremely intense experience on so many levels that I can’t even put it into words worthy of such! I successfully delivered our son completely without any involvement with society/civilization. My wife and I set out to do what so many of our ancestors have done so many times in the past, yet continuously we are looked at as ‘completely crazy’ for wanting to bring life into the world without mechanical/technical/unnatural means hindering and desecrating the experience. We used herbs, instinct, spirituality and love to complete one of the most natural processes on Earth. Only our tribe was present, and everyone completed their roles perfectly. He was brought into the world on our homestead. We walked the woods as she labored, bearing on the aid of the Ancestors and Vae to bring us our blessing, then delivered in the nest in which he was conceived - completing the cycle. Welcomed into the world by those he will grow and thrive with, I couldn’t ask for anything more. Both of them are completely healthy and our Tribe has grown![/font]

1 Like

That sounds EPIC.

Beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Many, many congratulations to all of you!

just read this ,very beautiful… congrats… says more than you know…

Dude