Double rainbow

The latest internet sensation, the double rainbow video, is pretty amazing.

This guy basically films himself seeing an amazing double rainbow in the sky. I have to say, at first I thought maybe he was high, but I can see myself reacting in the same way to one of natures displays of beauty. It’s kind of a bummer he filmmed it for all the reactions, and at the same time, it’s kind of cool because it sort of brings back the idea of beautiful revelations and sincerity.

and don’t miss the hilarious song that someone made out of the first video:

What are your thoughts on this and the internet response?

I just saw this yesterday Scout, and couldnt stop laughing. I thought this guy was tripping !!

“Double Complete Rainbow”
“WHAT DOES IT MEAN???”

haha LOL!

Haha - funny video, are you sure the guy did not smoke something? But I guess the feeling he expresses is quite real and I can imagine that this is really amazing. Just he expresses it by talking which makes it a bit funny.

Hehe - on the last rewild festival I was participating, there was also a bright double rainbow. People stopped walking down from the gathering place to the camp to stare at it. It was really beautiful. No one started to talk like the video guy though :wink:

I saw this a while ago, my friend showed it to me, the song first, haha. At first I thought, man this guy is really fucking excited, he’s crying! Then I realized that I’ve only ever seen a complete single rainbow a few times in my life, and each time I’ve gone running to let everyone around know, so a double complete rainbow totally deserves such an excited reaction. I mean, it’s one of those things people never think they’ll ever see, so to actually witness it is pretty amazing.